9. Three Ingredient Pot Roast
Everyone loves an easy recipe, right? Especially when it tastes this good! Just 3 ingredients make a seriously moist and flavorful roast right in your slow cooker. Just put this roast in your crockpot in the morning before work, and come home to the smell of heaven. It will easily serve 6-8, so we usually have leftovers the next day for sandwiches.
- Place your beef roast (about 2 pounds) in your slow cooker and pour in 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, and then sprinkle 1 packet of onion soup mix on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for approximately 8 hours.
- Serve in sandwich rolls (with or without cheese) or with a few of your favorite sides (mashed potatoes, veggies, salad, toast, etc.).
- Preferably, look for a chuck roast or rump roast. It should have small ribbons of fat, not large chunks.
- You can also add chopped potatoes, carrots and/or onions to the roast at the beginning.
- Try using a liner in your crockpot for easier cleanup.