8. Three-Ingredient Cocktail Sausages
If you’re looking for a super easy, savory appetizer that everyone will enjoy for your next BBQ, potluck or party, THIS is it! I wasn’t sure about the grape jelly at first because it seemed as though these little sausage would turn out too sweet, but the flavor is just perfect.
- Stir 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce (a thick sauce works best) and 3/4 cup grape jelly in your slow cooker until well combined.
- Add 2 (16oz) packages of cocktail sausages (I like Lit’l Smokies), and stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2-3 hours.
- Try using a liner in your crockpot for easier cleanup.
- Don’t be afraid to add in a little minced garlic, Worchestershire sauce and/or chili powder to suit your taste.