Healthy and flavorful. Oven roasted chicken breasts and rainbow veggies are tender & juicy and ready in 15 minutes.
This is great when you are hungry but lazy and are on the edge of calling take out. Instead, pop these healthy veggies and chicken in the oven and I assure you, they will be ready before the take out is supposed to arrive. Plus, they are 1000x healthier and tastier. Serve these veggies with a side of rice, quinoa, or bread.
To being, chop the veggies and chicken. Place in a small baking sheet. Season with olive oil, salt and pepper, italian seasoning, and paprika. Gently combine and bake for 15 minutes.
- 2 medium chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped (any colors you like)
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- ½ cup tomatoes, chopped or plum/grape
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
- Chop all the veggies into large pieces. In another cutting board chop the chicken into cubes.
Place the chicken and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, italian seasoning, and paprika. Toss to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked. Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad.