5. Dumbbell fly
Dumbbell flys are one of the best exercises for firming your chest.
1. Lie face-up on a flat bench or on the floor with your knees bent.
2. Hold a pair of dumbbells above your shoulders with your elbows slightly bent. Keeping the slight bend in your elbows, lower the weights until your elbows are in line with your chest.
3. Keep the same bend in your elbows as you press the weights back up. Perform 10 reps.
6. Applying Pressure
One of the simplest exercises to plump up your breasts is by applying pressure with your chest muscles and targeting your pectoral muscles which help to support your breasts.
1. In order to do this exercise, face towards the wall while standing tall against it.
2. Now lean on the wall with your hands and put as much pressure with your hands as you can as if trying to move the wall.
3. Keep on applying pressure by pushing it for 10 seconds at a stretch.
4. Then release, relax, shake your hands and get on with it again. Repeat this 10 times.