We present you 6 new fragrances, that the French fashion house Christian Dior has released in 2016-2017. At this list you’ll discover new flankers of our beloved perfumes – Poison, J’Adore and Miss Dior. Here they are!
The title points out that the perfume is aimed at young girls. His composition stands out a soft note of vanilla, enveloped by the warmth and velvety sounding.
- top notes: bitter orange, lemon;
- heart notes: Damask rose, Grasse rose, orange blossom;
- base notes: tonka beans, sandalwood, vanilla, almond, Tolu balm, cashmeran, heliotrope.
A year after the release of Poison Girl, Dior has presented a lighter version, in which Oriental notes of citrus diluted, and the composition is warmed with the caramel, giving it a soft chewy sweetness.
- top notes: frosted orange, bitter orange, lemon;
- heart notes: Grasse rose, Damask rose, neroli, orange blossom;
- base notes: tonka beans, vanilla, cashmeran, heliotrope, caramel.
Citrus-floral flanker of J’Adore went on sale in spring 2016. It has a sensual feminine character and is perfect for wearing in the daytime.
- top notes: red orange, lemon;
- heart notes: magnolia, Damask rose, neroli;
- base notes: vanilla, sandalwood.
This Dior perfume celebrates the joy and love of life that shine through in its floral notes, laced with sweetness cheerful peach notes.
- top notes: sea salt;
- heart notes: jasmine sambac, ylang-ylang, tuberose, neroli;
- base notes: peach.
In the summer 2016 Dior released a new version of Miss Dior, full of fresh and sweet berry notes. The nature of the perfume honors a young woman in love with life.
- top notes: raspberry, pomegranate, black currant, pink pepper;
- heart notes: May rose, peony;
- base notes: white musk.
In September, the French brand has finally released the latest version of Miss Dior in the new concentration and classic rose composition.
- top notes: lemon, mandarin, pink pepper, blood orange, sweet orange, Calabrian bergamot;
- heart notes: Grasse rose, Damask rose, jasmine leaf.
- base notes: rose wood.